- What is the process for ordering?
- I can’t see any emails from you?
- Which photo is best?
- Can I commission you to do a special artwork?
- Can I have a phrase or special message written on the portrait?
- Can I upload my chosen photo to the website after I place my order?
- What are the payment methods?
- How does the deposit work?
- How long until I receive my portrait?
- Tell me about postage?
- Can I buy the portrait already framed?
Ordering is simple, and focused on ensuring your custom portrait is as unique as you are:
- Once you’ve browsed our catalogue and chosen your favourite style, simply follow the prompts to make your selection and process deposit/payment.
- You will receive a confirmation email and a request to send us a photograph of the memory you would like us to capture, along with any preferences you have about your artwork.
- One of our team will be in touch to confirm the details of your order. Please note that our artist will not commence work until we have confirmed your portrait is achievable and will meet your requirements.
- Antoine will then work his magic to create your original, one of a kind artwork, and it will be posted straight to your door.
If you can’t see any emails from us within 24 hours of your order, please check your junk inbox or contact us on social media (facebook Instagram). To find us on social media simply go to the home page and click on the social media logo you want to use to contact us.
The best photo to use is the highest quality one that you have, like a professional photo from a photoshoot or from a digital camera. Having said that we work regularly with photos from mobiles and have great results.
FANTASY PORTRAIT: For all the Fantasy portraits, it is important to send a picture with the same angle as the one displayed in the catalogue.
Yes you can! We can work with several photos to blend them into one portrait. Antoine will get in touch with you to find the best way to make your portrait. We will advise you and let you know if your project ideas are doable and will reach our quality standard.
Yes! We are able to customise the portrait to include any special words you would like to appear on your artwork. You can make your request in the “order notes” section when you are placing your order.
Yes – head to the “Contact” section and simply fill out the form and click the “Upload File” button. Alternatively, you can email us your order number and photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Fantasy and the Traditional Custom Portraits a $50 deposit is required upfront to book your drawing and painting. If for some reason you are unable to progress you must notify us within 24 hours of paying the deposit to receive a refund. After this point the deposit is non-refundable.
Once drawing approvals are issued there will be no refunds of monies paid to this point. The final portrait will not be posted until final payment is received.
Usually around 7-10 business days, if there is a delay beyond this timeframe we will be sure to let you know. Please do let us know if you have a specific timeline in mind and we will do our best to accommodate it.
We post all portraits via Express post envelops which have a tracking number. Once the portrait leaves us we will email you the tracking number, which you can follow here: https://m.auspost.com.au/view/tracking
We do not offer framing (too fragile to send). We strongly recommend our customers around Brisbane to buy Plane Wood Frame by Sue Hillhouse. http://www.planewoodframe.com/
She will help you to find the right frame to protect and enhance your treasured portraits